This week coming Sunday, the performance of the Herd will show on Mindil Beach. The event of the Herd was responsible by my group. Before we go to the event, I should search some related information about the background of the Herd. So that I will know more about this band and prepare to organize what I need to do and record during the performance. The Herd first came together in 2000 which includes two singers, an acoustic, an electric guitar and so on. It is famous for its hard-hitting hip hop sound and fiery performance. The Herd is known by their ethics and lyrical poetry that won over fans. We also need to check all the equipments before we go to the event, such as camera setting and batteries. Making sure everything work well so that we will not miss every part of the shooting and recording on Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment