Thursday, 13 October 2011

NMD302 WEEK12


At the final week, we finish all the projects and the final Darwin Festival DVD promotion. I was so proud of our Darwin Festival group. At the last class, everyone had a presentation to talk about their role in the production and the problems that they had overcome. Presentation in the final week is important to share the ways to solve problems and study skills. Because maybe one day the same problems will happen on me, I can solve it properly. Especially the problem happen in the area which I never touch before, it will enhance my knowledge in the future study. Such as DVD Studio, some students told about the Setting in this software.  That is important and even just to know it. Overview this semester, I got more experience on editing and camera handle skills. All of them will benefit for my future study. Thanks to Eric, he provides an opportunity for us to study with a real social (Darwin Festival) and outside class. I believe that will be a good experience for all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment